Find out why...
Simpler than Hyperconverged
- Config-free management
- Designed for massive scale at BYO economics
- Scale IO processing or capacity as needed
- Turnkey without vendor lock-In
Faster than all Flash Arrays
- No controller bottlenecks
- Storage performance scales with each server
- Server flash is faster, cheaper v.s. array flash
- No LUNs to manage
— Private Cloud Consolidation
— Enterprise Applications
— Virtual Desktops
— Cloud Data Management
Ready for effortless infrastructure?
Welcome to the next wave of convergence.
It’s time for Open Convergence if you are…
- Looking to converge, simplify and modernize
- Worried that HCI won’t handle your database performance needs
- Consolidating a mix of different workloads
- Concerned about the overhead of a separate data management infrastructure
THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOUR IT ENVIRONMENT
We offer a new take on modern convergence we call Open Converged Infrastructure. Our platform combines VMware, Linux KVM and even bare metal Docker hosts with flash-based primary storage, cost-optimized secondary storage and archive to cloud.